Les Péchés range
This strong and proud wine has been matured for 14 months in oak barrels. Specifically chosen grapes, handpicked in our best vineyards and carefully handled in the cellar, makes L'Empereur what he is: the Domaine La Louvière’s ruler of the pack. Dominant, yet sensitive... complex, but accommodating ... he has naturally become our top red wine and the equal partner of La Souveraine.
|Variety:||AOP Malepère: Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec|
|Serving temperature:||18 °C (64°F)|
|Maturing:||Maceration, 14 months in new oak barrels, 12 months in bottle.|
|Enjoyment:||Red meat, strong cheeses, grilled lamb, but also solo as a treat.|
Available from April 2020, limited to 2000 bottles, sealed with wax and crated in wooden boxes.
- Gold medal: Sakura Awards Japan
- Gold medal: Concours Générale Agricole 2016, 2019, 2020
- Gold medal: Mundus Vini 2018
- Gold medal: Challenge Millésime BIO, Montpellier 2018
- Gold medal: Vinalies Internationale 2018