Strong and dominant, La Maîtresse is a well-elaborated cuvée of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec. She is a worthy representative for our Malepère region. Her spicy character with her smooth tannins are typical for the region. Her aromas are reminiscent of strawberries, wild berries with a hint of pepper
||AOP Malepère: Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Malbec
||18 - 20 °C (64-68°F)
||Matured in stainless steel tanks to bring out the flavours of the varieties.
||A good choice with hearty meat dishes and strong cheeses.
- Silver medal: Challenge Millésime BIO, Montpellier 2018
- Gold medal: Gilbert & Gaillard 2012 guide
- Gold medal: Austrian Wine Challenge Wien (AWC) 2012
- Gold medal: Concours des Grands Vins de Frances, Macon 2013
- Silver medal: Concours des Grands Vins de France, Macon 2015